Today I’m joined by a listener of the podcast, and student of Business by Design, Kelli Wise. Kelli discusses her journey of how she got to where she is today in her business, and opens up about the tough times she’s had and how she was able to turn things around. She is a great example of how you don’t necessarily need to have a huge email list to have a successful launch, if you have the right mindset and take the right action steps.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The confirmation Kelli received that she was indeed impacting the lives of her students
- The critical step she took after creating her offer and testing it in the marketplace
- How her program is helping creative entrepreneurs brand and market themselves to stand out
- How Kelli took a breakdown from her first webinar and used the experience to pivot internally and propel herself forward
- Why confidence and belief in yourself plays such a key role in how others will see you
- Why Kelli refers to herself as the “Chief Executive Cheerleader” for her audience and what plans she has going forward in her business