Today’s a very special episode; not only is it our 100th episode of The Mind Your Business Podcast, but I have the honor of speaking with a fellow member of my mastermind group, Mastin Kipp. Mastin is an author, entrepreneur, inspirational speaker and founder of The Daily Love. In this episode, he shares his thoughts on purpose and reveals how you can live a life and business that aligns with it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why finding their purpose doesn’t come easy for all people
- One of the most important questions you can ever ask yourself when trying to find your purpose
- What happens when you blame others for the outcomes in your life
- How fear is really just a response to uncertainty – which is needed to grow
- Why we’re all looking for permission from others at a certain level
- Whether successful or just getting started, everyone has blocks that hold them back!
- Fear is not the devil – it’s really just a compass showing your where to go