In this episode, we’re exploring the true meaning of the word, “Ego.” Ego is something I hear about all the time in the world of personal and spiritual development, but maybe we have it all wrong and should be looking at it in a different way?
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How have thought leaders like Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer and Sigmund Freud viewed the ego
- The meaning of ego that resonates that most with me
- How being either connected or separate with the rest of the world creates the context through which we live our lives
- The true role of the ego…
- How competition can be a powerful motivator for us to achieve what we want
- What really happens when we’re complaining!
- There’s a power in reframing our stories – and this correlates directly to our success