Today I’m sharing with you my recent appearance on my good friend Anne Samoilov’s Fearless Launching Podcast. This episode is all about being an effective teacher and coach; so if you offer online products, run a team or just want to be a better role model for your family, there are lots of tips and strategies here for you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Being a great teacher starts before people take out their credit cards
- How I became aware that what I’ve always been doing is actually teaching
- What being coachable really means to me (and when you shouldn’t be coachable)
- Why your intuition is such an important skill and muscle to develop
- Why I’m such a fan of charging premium prices for all that you do
- How the only way to teach and have others learn is through taking action and getting experience
- As a coach, you never want to rob your students of a lesson!
- Can you measure your success as a coach, and if so, how?