Are you putting yourself out there, but not getting sales? Well, you’re in business to make money and there’s no way around selling. On this episode I want to talk to you about the things that I look at when I’m creating my own marketing, because if you’re marketing isn’t up to par, it will show in your business!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How I define “marketing”, and what it really does for your business
- The last thing you’ll want to do when it comes to marketing if you’re a personal brand like I am!
- The essential ingredients that go into all of my marketing activities
- Why you’ll need to position yourself as an authority figure in your industry – and how to start doing this
- Each piece of your content has to do these three things…
- The role of stories in your marketing and an exercise you can do today to start crafting yours
- My two favorite words of copy and how you can use them to effectively market you and your business!