You may remember the segments that I did last year called Coaching over Coffee, where I went live on Instagram to coach a follower on all things business, and then re-aired those segments on the podcast. Well, Coaching over Coffee is back by popular demand! Today I’ll be sharing the coaching call I did on Instagram back in February, where I revealed an ingredient that will help you get to “YES” every single time (plus more)! I’ll be going live once a month in March, April and May 2022 as well, and the only way you can know when is by turning on my post notifications on Instagram! If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me, @jameswedmore. If you’d like to create your BEST content, you’re going to want to grab our step-by-step Content Creation Guide! In this special 9-page guide, I give you your play-by-play plan for how to create content SO powerful that your audience not only wants to consume it, but wants to spread your message for you, my secret to 3Xing my content output in 1/3 of the time, and more! You can get your copy now at https://jameswedmore.com/createcontent
! In case you haven’t heard, I’m now on TikTok, and you can follow me at https://jameswedmore.com/tiktok
. Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Where today’s guest is at with her current launch and what her sales goals look like for it
- A key component that is missing from her offer, and what my advice around this is for her
- Why deadlines are such an important component of your offer
- When and how to set a deadline the right way
- An exercise you can do to tune into what your clients’ needs really are
- One of my favorite promotions to use, besides launching
- The 2 main reasons why people are not buying, plus a simple solution to shift their mindset
- My thought process and approach to creating my Sales Page By Design
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/526