Are you in a “funk” right now? Good, because you are who this episode is meant for. Funks are unavoidable, but today I’ll be giving you the tools, tips and strategies that will enable you to get out of them as soon as possible if you find yourself in one!
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore!
In the episode you’ll hear:
• How I define a “funk” and the ways to tell you may be in one
• What I did recently when I notice a funk creeping up on me
• The very first step you need to take and what not to do once you realize you are in one
• Why I feel that there are positive aspects to being in a funk
• What can happen when we overwork
• The reasons that carrying grudges and having a need to always be right isn’t a good way to live
• How I use excitement and anticipation to motivate me
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/182