In this episode I’m joined by Dr. Mcayla, who is a licensed psychotherapist, Brain Training and MindSet Expert as well as an EMDR specialist. We’re talking all about our core beliefs – what they are and how to change them!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Dr. Mcayla really began to understand what her true story was
- What EMDR, or “Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing” is all about
- Why isn’t the mind talked about more often, and in particular, the psyche?
- How we’re constantly defining ourselves while we sleep…
- Most of our actions, feelings and behaviors come from the subconscious mind, but not many of us know what we have there!
- Ways that our ego will counteract our core beliefs
- How I survived when I was younger…
- Why the subconscious mind will push back memories that don’t make us look good!
- Society doesn’t define our truths; what defines us is the kind of person we are