What if the reason most people struggle is that they just aren’t thinking like an entrepreneur should be? Today I’m going to be talking about the 30+ page e-book I just wrote that’s been getting a lot of buzz, called Hardwired for Entrepreneurship. In it I reveal how to think like the successful entrepreneur when it comes to your business, marketing and overall success. You can get your free copy now at http://www.jameswedmore.com/wired!
Would you like to be featured on an upcoming episode of this podcast? Here’s your chance! I want to hear your manifesting story, so just go to http://www.jameswedmore.com/yourstory, click the little button and just speak into your computer. Please note that submissions must be four minutes or less, and we’ll be taking those submissions and putting together to make a roundup episode. Don’t delay though, as limited spots are available!
Also, our epic 8-part series, The Rise of the Digital CEO, is now LIVE! For more information, visit http://www.jameswedmore.com/rise.
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore!
In the episode you’ll hear:
• Why entrepreneurship can be like trying to run up an escalator, backwards – but it doesn’t have to be
• What happens as soon as you label something a “failure”
• The real reason most people aren’t wired for entrepreneurship
• What the educational system has taught us – and why we should be questioning it
• Why more money doesn’t come from more effort
• How to get over that fear of criticism
For full show notes and links, visit: http://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/195